Better filtering please

Options
DragonSorcerer
DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
I know this had been asked for before but with more objectives like cast x vampires/wolves/vehicles and energize x gems we really do need filters to search sub-types and card text please. Especially us older players who can't memorise 1000 cards!

Thank you

Comments

• AngelForge
    AngelForge Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You can actually do that already!

Type vampire in the search (under the filter options) and see what happens. icon_e_smile.gif
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    AngelForge wrote:

Type vampire in the search (under the filter options) and see what happens. icon_e_smile.gif

When did that sneak in? Can't remember seeing anything In the release notes.

Does not search card text however.
  • AngelForge
    AngelForge Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    i read it in some patch node I think and just tried it out.

Yeah, it would be great if you could search for text or abilities as well like display all creature with defender or berserker etc.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AngelForge wrote:

O_O

What manner of witchcraft is this?? When did this sneak past me!?

You're my new favorite person for telling us about it.
  • Eladamriel
    Eladamriel Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    As it comes to filtering cards I'm missing a feature to filter for new cards.

Everytime you get new cards you have to go through your whole collection to find them, when you dont remember what you got.

So filtering for new cards would be a great idea!!

Greetings Eladamriel
  • Rob216
    Rob216 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    True, you can search. But only for words that appear in the cards name. I second the request for a filtering for ability AND a search that can gather ino from the cards description or abilities. Deck building is very time consuming and not fun in its current state.

ALSO:
    I think you could take a page out of diablo 3's recent patch which allowed players to switch from one saved build to another with the click of a button. If you're going to be asking for various kinds of objectives, it only makes sense
  • GregDreher
    GregDreher Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Another filter that would help would be number of cards owned, since it's the only way to see what prize you won much of the time.