Fun Game to play

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Here's a fun game I've enjoyed playing in the GSBW PvP.

Pick a team which includes :
GSBW
Mr F
Anyone else

Save up purple and black ap until you have enough to fire gsbw purple once and Mr f black once.

Fire Mr f black

Then use gsbw purple to make as many match 3 as possible and see what your highest damage is.

Post score here...
Me unboosted 6.1k
Me boosted 14.9k

It's more fun than it sounds

Comments

• rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Who ever expected to have a thread on the forums talking about how fun Mr. Fantastic was to play? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    I'm doing exactly that with 4* Luke Cage as the third. I don't think I've managed to hit 15K yet, though.

Along with your game, you can see how many Imaginaut and Flexibility fortified tiles You can make to use with LC's Heroes For Hire.

See how many fortified tiles you can keep up by the end of the match. I've only gotten as high as ten, I think.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm doing exactly that with 4* Luke Cage as the third. I don't think I've managed to hit 15K yet, though.

Along with your game, you can see how many Imaginaut and Flexibility fortified tiles You can make to use with LC's Heroes For Hire.

See how many fortified tiles you can keep up by the end of the match. I've only gotten as high as ten, I think.

I've been doing this as well. They make a surprisingly good pair.