New character wishlist

Benjamin82
Benjamin82 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
I wish we could get more of the men characters in the game, totally new characters as opposed to more 4 or 5* ones we already have, like Gambit, Rogue, Bishop, Cable, Nightcrawler, Sinister, Jubilee, Morph, Havoc, Sabertooth, Angel, The 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse etc. And maybe a new PVE story where we fight against different versions of sentinels or Apocalypse.

Comments

• MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    Excelent idea. So many good characters to add to the game. But now only add repeated. Unfortunate.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    We are not getting any X-men anytime soon. Sure - there will be occasionally one but more likely it will be a variant of existing one. Forget about it and move on. 
  • ejm04
    ejm04 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    I wish we could get more of the men characters in the game.
    So sexist.  I agree, though, about x-men characters. There's a huge well to draw from, with many who are quite popular. They haven't even completed the original team with the potentially most interesting member. Angel could have an awesome Bruce Banner style switch effect to become Archangel and swap from support role to the Horseman of Death.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    @ejm04  I'm pretty sure the OP meant Xmen and not men as he then went on to list a bunch of male and female xmen characters. OP probably just got autocorrected.
  • ejm04
    ejm04 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    That was meant to be a joke. I apologize that I didn't communicate that very well.
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017

Your list is very good. Better than the developers, who only add repeat characters. Nobody can take that much repetition.