Upcoming Patch Preview - R51

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited April 2014 in MPQ News and Announcements
As per usual with previews, this client update will be coming soon but some features may change and we may be able to sneak in some additional changes.

Gameplay
    - S.H.I.E.L.D. has introduced new Tokens for Hawkeye (Classic) and Black Widow (Modern) for the use of Agents in the Prologue. These tokens replace the Hero Point reward used to recruit these heroes so that Agents don't accidentally spend that Hero Point stipend elsewhere and find themselves unable to continue training.
Events
    - Black Widow has finally rooted out the mole responsible for destroying the history of recent Events and Tournaments in which Agents have competed. The final standings will now be available for any finished Event or Tournament for a time after its completion. - Thanks to Black Widow's efforts, Agents can keep retired Event Tokens after an event ends. Event Tokens will no longer be replaced with Heroic Tokens!
Alliances
    - A new type of Daily Reward has been implemented as a way to entice Agents to join Alliances. Each day, other active Agents will contribute Iso-8 to a fund that will be delivered to Alliance members. - Pending applicants to an Alliance are now not able to chat with Alliance members. This prevents unscrupulous Agents from creating dummy accounts to spy on rival Alliances.
UI
    - (Android Only) S.H.I.E.L.D. has fixed issues with some Android devices being unable to enter text in the new Alliance Chat feature. - Agents bearing low spec devices such as an iPhone 4 may get a warning when starting the game stating that their experience may be substandard. This is only a warning, it does not change the user experience for these Agents. - S.H.I.E.L.D. code hackers have once again improved communications, enabling HQ to send out messages larger than a single screen. Any text box with information that would take an extra screen, such as the MotD, is now scrollable.