Need Help Restoring my account

Ougabooga
Ougabooga Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
I need help restoring my account! I've been trying to back up my game to my Facebook and have been unsuccessful! I contacted CS and I tried all there recommendation and none worked. They then told me to delete the MPQ game off my phone and clear my cache then download it again. I did that and it erased everything! Now I have to begin from the very beginning! I will be missing out of thousands of ISO and the new Iron Fist event! Someone from CS help me out please!

Comments

• Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    This literally just happened to me earlier this month. You're going to completely miss whatever goes on in the next 4-5 days, and they will not compensate. I was locked out for the duration of Ultron, personally...
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    That happened to me. Got everything back ok. They can restore your account to a certain save point.

They had me create a new account. Tell them the new account and the account you need to restore. They load the restored account over the new dummy account.

But. enjoy your MPQ free weekend. This can only be done during their business hours.
  • Ougabooga
    Ougabooga Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    That happened to me. Got everything back ok. They can restore your account to a certain save point.

They had me create a new account. Tell them the new account and the account you need to restore. They load the restored account over the new dummy account.

But. enjoy your MPQ free weekend. This can only be done during their business hours.

That sucks. I hope this get fixed soon. Season end is coming up and I need ISO to champ my 4*.!
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey Ougabooga, just make sure you send the Customer Support Team all the information required to restore your account before their next reply. This includes all of the following:

- The account username that you registered with on your new account. (Yes, this does mean you will have to complete the tutorial).
    - The account username for the account you wish to restore. (This will be necessary for them to recover your account).
    - At least one purchase receipt if you bought anything on that account. (PNG or JPEG file format, and be sure that it's a Receipt and not a Purchase History).

If you have all this information sent before their next reply, they should have you restored with your account up and running after their next response. Hope this helps!