Vaulted and unvaulted covers list

Options
mrb
mrb Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
edited March 2017 in MPQ Character Discussion
Is there a list anywhere of the current crop of star.pngstar.pngstar.png and star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png covers you can get from token pulls, and which you can only get from bonus heroes?

I haven't seen a 3Strange for ages but I don't know anywhere to check to confirm he's rotated out.

Comments

• Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mrb wrote:
    Is there a list anywhere of the current crop of star.pngstar.pngstar.png and star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png covers you can get from token pulls, and which you can only get from bonus heroes?

I haven't seen a 3Strange for ages but I don't know anywhere to check to confirm he's rotated out.
    On each token store page there is a small question mark button ("info"). If you click it, you'll see all available covers you can get from this type of token.
  • ajfahre
    ajfahre Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have a related question to the original one. How many new characters have been introduced in this Space Gem Season? It has just been Hawkeye and 4* Fist so far.

With only 5 days left in this season the new 4* isn't going to be released until early next season. Does that mean that Peggy is going to be the only one rotating out of the token packs?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ajfahre wrote:
    I have a related question to the original one. How many new characters have been introduced in this Space Gem Season? It has just been Hawkeye and 4* Fist so far.

With only 5 days left in this season the new 4* isn't going to be released until early next season. Does that mean that Peggy is going to be the only one rotating out of the token packs?
    Most likely yes.