Who is leaving the tokens?

Arphaxad
Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
This may surprise people here, but most MPQ players do not read this message board. With that in mind, there needs to be more information clearly presented in game to keep players informed. With the new system of discontinuing covers in tokens there needs to be a clear way to let players know which champions will be removed from availability next, and on what time frame.

There are several ways to do this, so I'll leave it up to D3 to decided which to use. I'm just putting it out there that it needs to be done quickly. It will be very disheartening for a player to be building a 4 star champion and then have their covers removed from tokens unexpectedly.

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Peggy for sure, I think either Wasp or spider woman next.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    X = being removed
    Below dotted line - New/yet to be added

X - Peggy Carter
    Wasp
    Spider Woman
    Luke C4ge
    GwenPool
    Bl4de
    Agent Venom
    Medusa
    Captain M4rvel
    Riri Williams
    Mordo
    Agent Coulson
    Iron Fist

Now the schedule I don't know for sure. IF won't be added to the lineup immediately, he's gonna be out for some time before they add him in, and I don't know how long that will be. Vaulting was just introduced after Coulson had been out for a little while, and Mordo had made to to Shield Sim rewards. So they removed 2 people (Moon Knight & Kate) to bring those 2 in. I'm assuming from here on out it's gonna be 1 at a time. The people being taken out is in order of their release if you can't tell.
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    I'm assuming from here on out it's gonna be 1 at a time. The people being taken out is in order of their release if you can't tell.

My understanding is that characters get vaulted at the start of the season after they are introduced. In seasons where two new 4*s are introduced , they will be vaulted the next season and two will rotate out. In seasons where one 5*/3* and one 4* are introduced (every other season), only one will rotate out.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    astrp3 wrote:
    I'm assuming from here on out it's gonna be 1 at a time. The people being taken out is in order of their release if you can't tell.

My understanding is that characters get vaulted at the start of the season after they are introduced. In seasons where two new 4*s are introduced , they will be vaulted the next season and two will rotate out. In seasons where one 5*/3* and one 4* are introduced (every other season), only one will rotate out.
    You are correct. Iron Fist will be added to tokens next season and Peggy will be removed. Wasp will remain for one more season.
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    So many leaving soon. Even after blowing like 700 CP, I don't have nearly enough covers of the latest 4*.

I refuse to use $$$, to D3's annoyance I'm sure.
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    byc wrote:
    So many leaving soon. Even after blowing like 700 CP, I don't have nearly enough covers of the latest 4*.

I refuse to use $$$, to D3's annoyance I'm sure.

I have the opposite issue - stupid amounts of covers for the latest 12 and a deficit of about 2.5 million iso-8 to champ them (I have half the latest 12 already champed). There is zero reason for me to use CP or open any LT. I always opened classic tokens as soon as I got 20CP, whereas now I have 500CP banked.

The radio silence from D3 on this issue is disappointing.
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Got legendaries stacking up never to be touched until the game people take away vaulting. Heroics will be in the same boat when I am done with my *** roster. Hopefully by that time, which is months, they will have come to their senses.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    It would also be good if someone created an ongoing list of new 4*s so we know which is likely leaving first.
    Or sticky this thread.
    I don't have high hopes of d3/demi doing it since it's to their benefit if the masses out there dont know which 4* is leaving the token pool.