New Winfinite team ? (Hawkeye + Carol + Coulson)

2»

Comments

• Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Polares wrote:

As far as I knew (I might be wrong) I thought the bug made all countdowns do damage, but if the countdown was already doing damage I thought it didn't do extra damage, so no double tap. This is why I was explaining that almost all countdowns already do damage in this combo so no need for the glitch to exist.

If they double tap, then yes, it is making the combo go faster, BUT the combo doesn't need the glitch for it to work. When you have 10 countdowns on the board, all doing damage and giving you AP, with a couple of Carol Strikes on the board all of them 5k+ damage, you don't need to double tap to kill anybody.

Maybe. Maybe not. What if you start running out of basic blue tiles and can no longer fire Hawkeye's red or blue because you can't do damage as fast as you used to? The 4cage wasp starlord I mentioned would be significantly less impressive without the glitch.

It isn't Cd damage + strike tile damage + 1. It's Cd damage + strike tile damage + 1 + strike tile damage. All your other Cds are doing 1+ strike tile damage. That's a lot a lot a lot of damage that will be taken away once the glitch is gone. Carol's strike tiles aren't weak, yaknow.