Drop rates.

Options
13»

Comments

• _Daromax_
    _Daromax_ Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I was wondering how many new card do I collect every month so I created a spreadsheet of all my cards collected from 2nd March till 1st of April. Here are the results:
    • Out of 59 Free Boosters opened I have looted two new cards: Canopy Vista (rare), Voltaic Brawler (uncommon) [154 unique cards, 23 duplicates]*
    • Out of 25 KLD Booster Pack 1x I have looted 9 new cards: Aethergeode Miner (mythic), Lost Legacy (rare), Saheeli's Artistry (rare), Whir of Invention (rare), Glint-Sleeve Siphoner (rare), Shielded Aether Thief (uncommon), Gifted Aetherborn (uncommon), Outland Boar (uncommon), Gremlin Infestation (uncommon) [89 unique cards, 36 duplicates]*
    • Out of 1 KLD Booster Pack 3x I have looted 0 new cards: [14 unique cards, 1 duplicate]*
    • Out of 2 KLD Booster Pack 5x I have looted 2 new cards: Smuggler's Copter (rare) and Lathnu Hellion (rare) [39 unique cards, 13 duplicates]*
    • Out of 2 SOI Booster Pack 1x I have looted 0 new cards: [10 unique cards, 0 duplicates]*
    • Out of 1 SOI Booster Pack 3x I have looted 0 new cards: [15 unique cards, 0 duplicates]*
    • Out of 1 BFZ Booster Pack 1x I have looted 0 new cards: [5 unique cards, 0 duplicates]*
    • Out of 1 BFZ Booster Pack 3x I have looted 0 new cards: [15 unique cards, 0 duplicates]*
    • Out of 1 Origins Booster Pack 1x I have looted 0 new cards: [5 unique cards, 0 duplicates]*
    • Out of 1 Origins Booster Pack 5x I have looted 2 new cards - Joraga Invocation (rare) and Mage-ring Responder (rare) [24 unique cards, 2 duplicates]*

also
    • RatC reward - Baral's Expertise (rare), Heroic Intervention (rare), Yahenni's Expertise (rare)
    • Gideon's Phalanx QB reward - 1 duplicate
    • OotG reward - 2 duplicates

To sum up, during one month of casual play I looted a pool of 451 cards of which 304 were unique and the other 147 were duplicates. Out of these 304 unique cards there were 18 new cards (1 mythic, 12 rares, 5 uncommon).

To be honest I had the feeling that the results would be worse. What is your opinion?

*duplicates within the cards from the same kind of booster pack