When is Hawkeye entering Latest Tokens?

V1rusHunter
V1rusHunter Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I thought Hawkeye would have been added earlier this week. Is it going to be updated this coming Monday 3/27?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two weeks after his release. Should be on Monday or thereabout. Black Panther was added on a Tuesday, but apparently the Monday that week was President's day and no one was in the office, so it might be Monday this time.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought Hawkeye would have been added earlier this week. Is it going to be updated this coming Monday 3/27?

Thus far there's been no reason given to believe it'll be anything other than Monday 3/27. What time that day though is anyone's guess.
  • Nabistay
    Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    What about Hawkguy and heroic tokens?
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Nabistay wrote:
    What about Hawkguy and heroic tokens?
    Normal start of the new PvP season addition for 3* and 4* most likely. So around the 6th.
  • V1rusHunter
    V1rusHunter Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Sounds good. Monday better not disappoint me. Now question is whether I have sufficient ISO to start pulling.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds good. Monday better not disappoint me. Now question is whether I have sufficient ISO to start pulling.

I don't have enough ISO to pull everything immediately, but I can champ Blade and one other right now, while being close to champing a 3rd 4*. So I'll stop and wait after I've pulled enough to max a 3rd character to build up my ISO again.