The Fate of 2* Hawkeye Rewards

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Will somebody please clarify if/when 2* Hawkeye will keep IM40 as a progression reward, or if it will move to Hawkguy?

I can't be the only one with important roster decisions that depend on this answer.

Thanks!

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said they're looking into such changes in the thread for the new Iron Fist (since the 3* Iron Fist gives Kate Biship covers, and so does the new 3* Hawkguy).

As to what those changes are, and when they'll happen?

The devs almost never announce things in advance, or with enough notice that you can make any important decisions, so I wouldn't worry about that.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Such Changes would be best handled in the off-season. I don't expect them to change Iron Fist's champion reward Before Iron Finn is available in tokens anyway.
    Might be even longer of course, depending on what other releases they have planned...
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:
    Such Changes would be best handled in the off-season. I don't expect them to change Iron Fist's champion reward Before Iron Finn is available in tokens anyway.
    Might be even longer of course, depending on what other releases they have planned...
    With the new vaulting mechanic is actually makes a lot of sense to change up champ rewards every off season. Maybe have all champ rewards be for vaulted characters? Or would it make more sense to have them all be non-vaulted characters? Something like that would make sense.