Crash of the Titans: Jean Grey vs Moonstone

Options
2»

Comments

• BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Crowl wrote:
    Sploits is the only power I really like from her - which of course I have the least of.

Why don't you like her green then?

I thought it was great last event when she was boosted, she was often more dangerous than cyke for me in that event.

Honestly... I was just too lazy to read up on Chekhov's Gun, because I only recently started getting massive covers for her. I did finally read up on her Green and yep, I feel dumb, if she does over 12K damage maxed normally, I can only imagine what she does boosted. Thanks for the insight!
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Took 4 attempts with my 3/5/2 lvl 180 icon_jeangrey.png with +50% damage greentile.png / blacktile.png, bluetile.png / purpletile.png and +100% damage all. Denied redtile.png and blacktile.png while collecting greentile.png and purpletile.png had to wait for a good board to get the win.

token_legendary.png have me icon_caroldanvers.pngyellowflag.png which doesn't help my 1/5/3
    I really want to cover her.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Have tried 4 times and not coming even close to victory even with whatever boosts... I give up on this one.