Worst Vault Ever?

SummerGlau
SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
At least for me....Hulk (Totally Awesome) blackflag.png .......with me having him at 5/4/4 and level 135

Bh1qiFmK.gif
since I may need HP to roster 4 Star Fist looks like the leftovers will go to something else

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    My vault is blackflag.png Cho, blackflag.png 3Hulk, and blueflag.png 3Spidey. icon_rolleyes.gif

They should pay me to use that vault.
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Dormammu wrote:
    My vault is blackflag.png Cho, blackflag.png 3Hulk, and blueflag.png 3Spidey. icon_rolleyes.gif

I guess you never played with Chulk huh?
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    In fairness, Cho isn't bad anymore. He used to be arguably the worst 4*, but his overhaul is actually very good. Not quite Starlord amazing, but still solid. He was going to be my next to champ before the old character token apocalypse, but now Blade and Spider Woman have a much higher chance of going to wasted covers, so they jumped the line.

That said, the value of these vaults is... meh. Still no single pull option, etc. etc. It has all been said before and the devs don't care.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Maybe the whole reason for putting old 4*s in the "vault" was so they could get people to pony up HP and money to buy out these kinds of vaults.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    ValekBoss wrote:
    Dormammu wrote:

I guess you never played with Chulk huh?
    There's something to be said for aesthetics and I suppose I just don't like his.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I can only speak for myself but I liked this limited vault. My Cho was sitting at 3/5/0 since his rework so I was more than relieved that I finally got the first black cover for him.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    I've found with the limited vaults, I either clear the whole vault or pull nothing. This was a case in which my CHulk was 5/5/2 and a blackflag.png was in the vault! So, I was able to fully cover him, and in 3 or 4 years icon_lol.gif when I can gather the ISO, will champ him.
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    not having each color represented in these vaults is the biggest "bye felicia" from the publishers. treating us like crack addicts trying to get just one more cover......
    giphy.gif

Full spectrum would fuel buying HP if you could get the last cover and two champ levels for your 5/2/5, or just a barely usable toon that you really like. plus some feeder 3's and farm fuel. Forget single pull people would be buying out the vaults!(but actually don't I still want a cheaper option)

All the great brands give back to the consumer base with some kind of club,rewards program, etc. Disney itself still sends me great vacation offers to come back to Disneyland, get great savings on a disney cruise. Coke gives twice the average dividend, Marriot rewards will send you to Antarctica(is that a good thing?)! but this f2p game, that makes almost 6 figures a day, can't up the virtual value of vaults? WEAK. hey if you buy VIP you can get a whole 500 iso on days 9, 11, 17 that helps brand satisfaction right?

4* covers are like blood diamonds; some poor kid lost his thumbs trying for t50 for the release cover and won't be able to get placement next event because he's lacking the req'd causing a downward spiral of misery and MPQ economic colonization. Do we need an Alliance Aid where we all send iso and 2* covers to the newb who blew his HP on heroic tokens? For just 35 cents a day you can give the gift of LT's and faster heal rates for a child using the wifi at the public library, make a change in a developing rosters life. It doesn't seem like any relief is coming from the publishers, maybe cuz they listen but just don't care.

So until russian hackers make Yelena great again, make mine MPQ!
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, his Hot Dog Stand power seems pretty dumb (especially since no hotdogs actually fall into his mouth in the animation) but my Cho was at 5/4/2, so I needed that cover. As usual, I opened 5 at a time, and this time I got him in the first 5 pulls. Over time, it should average out to the 50% mark, being 10 pulls for the 4* cover (being 2000 HP).
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    purplemur wrote:
    not having each color represented in these vaults is the biggest "bye felicia" from the publishers. treating us like crack addicts trying to get just one more cover......
    giphy.gif

Full spectrum would fuel buying HP if you could get the last cover and two champ levels for your 5/2/5, or just a barely usable toon that you really like. plus some feeder 3's and farm fuel. Forget single pull people would be buying out the vaults!(but actually don't I still want a cheaper option)

All the great brands give back to the consumer base with some kind of club,rewards program, etc. Disney itself still sends me great vacation offers to come back to Disneyland, get great savings on a disney cruise. Coke gives twice the average dividend, Marriot rewards will send you to Antarctica(is that a good thing?)! but this f2p game, that makes almost 6 figures a day, can't up the virtual value of vaults? WEAK. hey if you buy VIP you can get a whole 500 iso on days 9, 11, 17 that helps brand satisfaction right?

4* covers are like blood diamonds; some poor kid lost his thumbs trying for t50 for the release cover and won't be able to get placement next event because he's lacking the req'd causing a downward spiral of misery and MPQ economic colonization. Do we need an Alliance Aid where we all send iso and 2* covers to the newb who blew his HP on heroic tokens? For just 35 cents a day you can give the gift of LT's and faster heal rates for a child using the wifi at the public library, make a change in a developing rosters life. It doesn't seem like any relief is coming from the publishers, maybe cuz they listen but just don't care.

So until russian hackers make Yelena great again, make mine MPQ!
    icon_lol.gif

I agree with some points here for sure.

Still icon_lol.gif love this posts start and middle. got me cracking up at work.