True Healing

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I found some old threads from 2014 on this topic, but there are so many new characters that I'm having a hard time pinning down the exact true healers. I get that the healing factor guys - Wolverine, Daken, Deadpool - are all true healers, but after that the concept gets a little fuzzy. Can anyone point me to a list or make one here of the current true healers?

Comments

• WalrusBrigade
    WalrusBrigade Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Off the top of my head:

4 star.png Hulk
    X-23
    3 star.png Hawkeye
    Rocket & Groot
    4 star.png Blade

That's all I can think of. There are also more burst healers with the new updates.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okay, I found a list of true healers on a Wiki if anyone else is interested:

Amadeus Cho - Hot Dog Stand
    Ares - Sunder (Not actual healing, but it sticks after a match)
    Daken - Healing & Heat (both 2-star and 3-star)
    Deadpool - Life of the Party (3-star) - Out of Bullets (4-star)
    Mr. Fantastic - Master of the Fantastic
    Phoenix - From the Ashes
    Rocket & Groot - I am Groot
    Silver Surfer - Perfect Being
    Wolverine (all of them)
    X-23 - Savage Healing

I also discovered certain characters have double the rate of healing per minute (outside of battle) for their tier, which I didn't know. This includes:

star.png Spider-Man (24/min)
    star.pngstar.png Daken, Spider-Man, Wolverine (36/min)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png Blade, Deadpool, Daken, Hulk, Iron Fist, Spider-Man, Wolverine (48/min)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Ant-Man, Carnage, Cho, Miles, Quake, Red Hulk, She-Hulk, Wolverine, X-23 (60/min)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Phoenix, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Wolverine (72/min)

Interestingly, these characters also revive in 1/2 the time (with the exceptions of Iron Fist, 1-star Spidey, & Quake)

(Edit: 3-star Hawkeye or 4-star Blade weren't mentioned; site looked a little dated)
  • Ayasugi-san
    Ayasugi-san Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    I think post-rework MrF no longer has true healing, since it's now a team burst heal.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu wrote:
    Ares - Sunder (Not actual healing, but it sticks after a match)
    He does true heal when the Sunder countdown resolves. There is a neat exploit of this - if Ares has received burst healing Before he trigger Sunder (usually from OBW in my case) he depletes the temporary Health with Sunder and then true heals, giving him higher actual HP than Before the Sunder.
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    mexus wrote:
    I have a feeling that whenever a character has a healing ability that heals only themselves, it's a true healing. This is NOT scientifically proven.
    Ragnarok only heals himself and it is not true healing.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:

I also discovered certain characters have double the rate of healing per minute (outside of battle) for their tier, which I didn't know. This includes:

star.png Spider-Man (24/min)
    star.pngstar.png Daken, Spider-Man, Wolverine (36/min)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png Blade, Deadpool, Daken, Hulk, Iron Fist, Spider-Man, Wolverine (48/min)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Ant-Man, Carnage, Cho, Miles, Quake, Red Hulk, She-Hulk, Wolverine, X-23 (60/min)
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Phoenix, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Wolverine (72/min)

Interestingly, these characters also revive in 1/2 the time (with the exceptions of Iron Fist, 1-star Spidey, & Quake)

(Edit: 3-star Hawkeye or 4-star Blade weren't mentioned; site looked a little dated)

I'm going to shamelessly promote my own thread here: 
    http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/55473/
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Moonknight's Black also is a true heal.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Dormammu said:

Wolverine (all of them)

Except for 5* OML... when he's all alone... "All by myself..."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoazPPC7b8