Open All (tokens)

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
I hoarded tokens for a couple weeks and then opened them last night. Between standards, elites, and heroics, I had about 200 tokens to open. My thumb got sore.

Could we get an option for each individual token type to have them all open automatically?

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another option that could help would be to have "claim" and "sell" buttons right after you open instead of just "claim", so we wouldn't have to open them all, claim them all, and then go into our roster to sell the ones we don't want. Maybe even go to "claim" (adds to available Covers), "train" (immediately applied to character), and "sell".

Or even an option to set certain characters to just auto-sell. I would much rather open a standard token and just see 100 ISO than have to look at Ugh-ernaut's face anymore icon_e_wink.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be great if there was a fast forward button for multiple singles of stockpiled tokens. They have it for 10s and 30s. Why not for 1s as well?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rather than an open all (or in addition to) I'd rather have an open next button that shows up on the reward display screen. This way you can choice to keep the ball rolling and opening more of your current cover type, or stop.

I frequently find myself where I want to open multiple covers, but I've got some pre-defined stopping point, ex: If I get a Peggy Blue then stop.
  • DJSquiggy
    DJSquiggy Posts: 97 Match Maker
    I imagine there is some back end troubles here.

a 10 and 40 pack is easy. a user has 1 pull, they click the button, the server goes "here are the covers i have chosen" and then the animation plays for however long.

a single token pull is different in that the server returns 1 cover per pull. they need to build in the back end that you want to trade in 20 tokens for 20 covers.

it could be doable, but i imagine it would take some work.

what would be nice is a way of "consolidating" tokens. if you get 10 heroics, trade in those 10 for a 10 pack. same for a 40. maybe reward the hoarder with the better odds these packs are associated with as well. (although this is probably the one reason they would never do it icon_razz.gif)

we may never be able to open up 100 at a time, but two forties and two tens are not as bad.