A Simple UI Feature Request

DaveR4470
DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
This is a trivial thing that would be so useful:

In the roster and train areas, please make it so tapping on the selected character's portrait brings you to that character in the cover listing.

This simple thing would save me thousands of hours of TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP I currently expend because I am required to scroll through 12 screens of characters to get to the back end of my roster -- where the characters who need ISO live -- multiple times when I'm just trying to get a read on how much ISO I need to level those back-end characters up.

Comments

• Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    (meanwhile you can go under roster and select characters with the required number of stars, so you save time)
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Lampo wrote:
    (meanwhile you can go under roster and select characters with the required number of stars, so you save time)

You go try that on the Train tab. See how that works out for you. KTHXBY!
  • StreetPreacher
    StreetPreacher Posts: 54 Match Maker
    To piggyback on this request- I don't know how this interface looks on mobile, but I'd be thrilled if they showed us more portraits at a time for the tablet/Steam UI. Right now we get 8 on a page. Today I wanted to add D3adpool to my lineup in DDQ. I had to go to my 6th page to find him. 16, 24, 32, or 64 portraits per page would all be appreciated for tablets and Steam!