Extending PVE rewards

supbullcoc
supbullcoc Posts: 77 Match Maker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
so i know that we are all about more more more when it comes to getting rewards. A common thing for all PVE focused players is getting to max rewards well before the event ends. At this point you are just playing for placement to keep you motivated.

Well what if there were two different scaling for rewards on a PVE event? Most of the time there is a full day if not more pf playing time in an event after Ive reached the 15 CP, and then theres nothing earned other then your placement, and individual round rewards. And we can all agree that the difference between top 11-50 is so minimal you wonder why its even separated into an 11-20 position.

So with that said, what if the rewards kept going? Currently in thick of thieves the max is 63000 points. I aim for top 10 on all PVE events so im projecting that with max clears I will be between 80-90K points. So you think it is possible that they can throw additional progression rewards for those that pass an initial set threshold?

Im sure that this makes no sense because I cant seem to put on paper whats in my head, but if you have the ability to decipher this thread, whats your thought?