Weird things during Behemoth Burrito

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
So today's BB was my XFDP, Colossus, and 2Storm vs Peggy, SW, and 2Mags. Got Peggy down health wise and then used Storm's blue to stun SW for 5 turns and kill Peggy and knock Mags down to around 2700 health or so. Then the next couple of turns I got enough red to use Colossus's punch with him in front. My Col is level 177 and his red does 160 damage, if he's in front an additional 2675 to enemy and 1070 to each other enemy.

At this time SW is around 1839 or something, Mags is around 2700. I launch Col's red and Mags goes down. Here's the weird part:

SW's countdown tile disappeared like she had been killed. And she didn't lose any health.

This didn't cause me to lose, but it was really weird. Has anyone else experienced anything weird with either stuns or partial powers not going off?

Comments

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 473 Mover and Shaker
    I have suffered through a lot of weirdness with Thanos and DDQ. I didn't see this in the Bugs forum, but that's probably where it belongs.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have suffered through a lot of weirdness with Thanos and DDQ. I didn't see this in the Bugs forum, but that's probably where it belongs.

The Thanos Court Death issue is a known bug.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
    Wait, what's the bug with Court Death?
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 473 Mover and Shaker
    bbigler wrote:

The Thanos Court Death issue is a known bug.

Sorry. It's easy to lose count when there are so many active bugs. I didn't see it when I looked.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep. Wave nodes are all kinds of broken. I've had an enemy 3* Cap Marvel do energy absorption without taking any damage a few times now. I killed a symbiot with a direct damage skill, and the next guy to pop in also took an insane amount of damage. Though, now that I know about it, that may have been the bug where countdowns are doing 1 damage paired with some hefty strike tiles. Basically, there are enough bugs where I'm certain one happened, but I'm not certain which one it was.