4 member teams

Skrofa
Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Quite often I have found myself thinking "well, this looks like a fun team but I wish I could bring this guy along for the ride as well!!"

Not that it would or could be implemented in the game but juat for argument sake, if you could, who would it be?

PVE
1. C4ge, Iron Fist, Strange AND 3falcon.
Obviously cage works well with IF and his passive activates along strange's with enemy powers. Strange's yellow with IF strikes would be excellent anf falcon just buffs everything.

2. Peggy, SW, IM40, C4ptain marvel.
Peggy and sw can easily provide a nice stun lock, im40 is there to fuel them and CM can help with her passive and black.

With these teams bring me ANY survival mode at any length

Obviously there are more (well duh!), Changes coukd be made in mine as well (duh again) but just curious what people can come up with.

Pvp? Not much pvp player myself but open to suggestions

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    4Carol, Wasp, OML and Star-Lord.

Oh boy does this team look like fun.

Use black to fire OML (or if you are in the hurry go for Captain Marvel black with extra red strike tiles from OML). Assuming that opponents have fired one power you now have Wasp yellow costing 3. Flip it twice and the OML or Carol's strike tiles are getting much stronger and you have some great protect tiles as an insurance policy.

With the current buggy world the wasp's blue will do lot's of damage each turn as well (but even without the countdown tile bug it's great team because Captain boosts the tile all the time).

Star-lord is there to make the yellow cost 3. Also he has good purple and red that is lacking in this team. And the Captain green is a cherry on top (especially if the strongest color is a match).
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    simple the real fantastic 4

of course they're all vaulted now
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards

Not to mention Guardians team since Rocket and Groot count as 1 character as currently in the game.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards

2* Torch sonnnnnnn

Anyway, yeah, this would be fun but it would throw the game out of whack in a lot of ways. Imagine fighting Hood with three yellow feeders.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Skrofa wrote:
    2. Peggy, SW, IM40, C4ptain marvel.
    Peggy and sw can easily provide a nice stun lock, im40 is there to fuel them and CM can help with her passive and black.

Umm...if you're going for a stun lock, then Carol's green passive won't be doing anything. If you want to add strike tiles to this team, just use OML.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
    What about Starlord, Coulson, Hawkguy, IM40? Get off Recharge and then let the enemy fire one power, then let Hawkguy go crazy on his blue. Coulson is dropping CDs every shot and then you have two punches by Starlord which are going to be crazy. But I guess people already do this without Coulson. But he adds double the punches!
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    X-Force Wolverine, Iron Fist, Prof. X, Kamala Khan. Fist and Khan fuel Wolverine while healing and unleashing Xavier's fury with 5 matches and extra little helpers along the way.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    What about Starlord, Coulson, Hawkguy, IM40? Get off Recharge and then let the enemy fire one power, then let Hawkguy go crazy on his blue. Coulson is dropping CDs every shot and then you have two punches by Starlord which are going to be crazy. But I guess people already do this without Coulson. But he adds double the punches!

Star Lord has a limit of 6 CD tiles for punch damage, so extra Coulson cd tiles probably won't make a difference.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
    bbigler wrote:

Star Lord has a limit of 6 CD tiles for punch damage, so extra Coulson cd tiles probably won't make a difference.

Ah, then boo.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    4 member teams would break the ballance... i can imagine some winfinite combos or combos that prevents enemy from getting APs.
    BUT, teams as covers - well, thats a different story. We already have Rocket&Groot so why not the Fantastic four, or some duos like Wolverine + X23, ProfX + Jean Grey etc.

Plus they could be unique with having 4th skill added to teamups (instead of support card, there would be this skill, and you could use it repeatedly).