OBW Team-Up Bug

Smudge
Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
So I hate posting bugs that are player-friendly, but the bizarre display/order of operations stuff happening with powers like Juggernaut's crash also affected Original Black Widow (2*)'s blue ability when the AI used it as a team-up against me. This happened twice now.

Each time, the AI did NOT have OBW on the team; it is definitely a team-up because both times it took me by surprise. Neither time had I built up enough blue to fire Kate's "Thou shalt not heal" power because all 3 opponents were still standing and her blue for me does more than enough to insta-kill anything but a 30K hit point character. No other strangeness on characters on my team; nothing that should affect the AI's powers certainly.

Both times, the AI fired the OBW TU. Both times, the animation triggered, then the banner went across the screen, and no one on the AI team was healed. It may be linked to the animation weirdness with Juggs et al. I've not tested it with an OBW TU of my own as my alliance never sends her.

I have confirmed that OBW on the AI team, not as a TU, will heal them correctly. The animation trigger is still off, but the burst healing works as intended. I have not tested if my own OBW blue works correctly.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    That power won't heal anyone, except at rank 5, if there's an enemy CD on the board, it'll increase the timer on that CD instead. AI team ups are always rank 2, as far as I know, so they would always get the "heal OR countdown delay" function. Best guess you had a countdown tile on the board and Anti-Gravity device affected that (correctly) instead of healing the AI team.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Most likely what Jaedenkaal said, that it won't heal unless max power rank if there are any Countdown Tiles on the board. As all three of Kate Bishop (Hawkeye)'s powers create countdown tiles, any one of these abilities would be enough to prevent Black Widow (Original)'s Anti-Gravity Device from healing unless the power was Rank 5.