Better iOS integration with game center

kyo28
kyo28 Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
I've noticed that a lot of the competitors like DC Legends or Marvel Future Fight are perfectly integrated on iOS using Game Center. This offers some great advantages:

1. A more secure way to switch between devices: on rare occasions it happens I lose progress when switchting from iPhone to iPad or vice versa. Game Center integration makes that transition seamless and still allows for Facebook syncing.

2. Game Center integration lets us gather 'achievements' or 'trophies' so to speak like Xbox and Playstation have. It's not worldbreaking but it's nice when a game puts in the extra effort to integrate such things into the game. For MPQ some trophies could be "get your first 5* cover" or "champ your first 3*", "champ your first 4*", "champ 10 4*s", "play 5.000 matches in PVE", and so on. Lot's of other games I play like Marvel Future Fight, PvZ2 and DC Legends offer such achievements.

Any other players interested in this integration? The same goes for Android's version of Game Center of course (although I'm not so familiar with that)

Comments

• BB_Karo
    BB_Karo Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I'd definitely be in favor of this. Especially if it meant layering in achievements. It could create incentives to play with characters or teams that I, for one, rarely use.

I know the re-worked Deadpool's Daily rotates in new character requirements, and I love that. But if, for example, there was an achievement for winning 100 PvP matches with an all-FF team, suddenly I'm breaking out Thing on a daily basis.