Essential characters in PVE & Team ups

Sykobanana
Sykobanana Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
Pretty sure this is new, and Im hoping something can be done.

1. Ive noticed that if I have more than 1 copy of an essential character in PVE, the game will default to the lesser leveled one. In PVP, the essential character is always first on your roster, but not in PVE.
Maybe that doesnt sound too bad, but for placement, seconds count big time.

2. Team ups change now. It used to be that I could set my Team ups up at teh start of a session and if I didnt need them, they would be the same 3hrs later. Not anymore icon_e_sad.gif, they change randomly.
Again, maybe that doesnt sound too bad, but if ur desperate in the middle of a match and cant find what should be there your screwed.

Fix pls, with thanx

Comments

• MunitionsFrenzy
    MunitionsFrenzy Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Team-ups change randomly if you leave the slot blank and let a random one be selected. If you choose a team-up manually, it should stick around.

Are you sure you're not using the same character as someone you have selected for a team-up, thus de-selecting it? Even if you later go back to a different character, that team-up will now be randomized.
  • stewbacca
    stewbacca Posts: 82 Match Maker
    For the ops first topic, please correct this I have a 266 blade and a second with only 3 covers. Every single round of his essential for venom bomb it keeps defaulting back to the stupid 3 cover one, even if I just finished the lvl with the 266 one. So I then have to wade through 8 or 9 pages of roster every time to pick the correct one. Its become more than a nuisance at this point. Because as the op said, time is of the essence, and even more so when you forget that's its the **** default and you are stuck with a character that gets killed in first hit, (because of insane scaling, different topic of course). But it never used to do this and is becoming a real hindrance to the game. Happening with my torch also and previous pve event as well.
  • Sykobanana
    Sykobanana Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Team-ups change randomly if you leave the slot blank and let a random one be selected. If you choose a team-up manually, it should stick around.

Are you sure you're not using the same character as someone you have selected for a team-up, thus de-selecting it? Even if you later go back to a different character, that team-up will now be randomized.
    Except that they have changed randomly by themselves at times.  

Ive also noticed that if i use 1 team up and dont select a new one to replace it in the very next game, all 3 team ups the change in the following ones.