It could be worse...

Options
Corn_Noodles
Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Since D3 Go! can't accept any of our ideas to improve the game ("However, please bear in mind that D3Publisher does not accept or consider any unsolicited creative ideas or suggestions."), the same should apply for ideas on how to make things worse. I'd like to suggest they extend crystal buy-ins to QB as well. I think paying at least 50 mana crystals for each QB would be an excellent idea and I hope they use my suggestion.

Comments

• killwind
    killwind Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I like it!
  • ridfrenzy
    ridfrenzy Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    How about 50 crystals to edit your deck on a PW
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They want us to grind for jewels so how about charging 5 iso8.png to log in?
  • Corn_Noodles
    Options
    ridfrenzy wrote:
    How about 50 crystals to edit your deck on a PW
    I like this. Treat decks like how other games deal with respeccing your character. It gets progressively more expensive the more times you do it.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ooh, I've got one, how about instead of card mastery, each card has a damage bar, and after a certain number of uses it smashes into pieces and is lost forever.

It'd give us something to do with our dupes.
  • Muche
    Muche Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    Does this mean that the whole Suggestions & Feedback subforum has no meaning?
  • bashbash
    bashbash Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    Ooh, I've got one, how about instead of card mastery, each card has a damage bar, and after a certain number of uses it smashes into pieces and is lost forever.

I like it. Talk about a new way to nerf Baral!
  • Corn_Noodles
    Options
    buscemi wrote:

You, Sir, are a genius.