Medusa bug - Different Circumstance [Devs Aware]

Options
bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
I am aware that Medusa has an issue when playing against another Medusa. I just used Medusa in Shield Simulator against a team including Invisible Woman. IW's Force Bubbles locked Medusa's CD from Entanglement. Next turn, Medusa spawned another CD that then began damaging....my team. icon_e_sadgif

Not sure if this info helps devs. The CD kept damaging me until the locked one was destroyed.

Comments

• 45654wayne
    45654wayne Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    just popping in to say that this is still an issue. kinda frustrating when on pvp and every team has a medusa or 4*marvel. 
    the bext counter i have is 4*starlord's purple on the countdown tile. then quickly do two red's for a KO
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    just popping in to say that this is still an issue. kinda frustrating when on pvp and every team has a medusa or 4*marvel. 
    the bext counter i have is 4*starlord's purple on the countdown tile. then quickly do two red's for a KO
    Welcome to the forum :)

As this is a really old thread (and doesn't sound like the same issue in any case) you should start a new one describing your issue in detail. If you're not reporting a bug, you would be better off posting your feedback in the Suggestions and Feedback topic.
  • 45654wayne
    45654wayne Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    this is the same issue, invisible woman's blue will put a bubble on the countdown tile of medusa, stopping the tile from counting down, but at the end of every turn the tile will still give damage.   
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are you sure Medusa isn't just making another Entanglement CD? That would be normal behaviour as her passive can't "see" the one that's locked. 

If she creates a new Entanglement tile and then they BOTH damage you at the end of the turn, that would be a bug.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey Guys! I just finished a quick search, and it seems that the developers are aware of the problem described. Unfortunately, no ETA for when the issue will be resolved.