2 issues.

Evilplayer
Evilplayer Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
#1 im atm at 10700 points at the simulator event and the game stopped givin me the rewards, even thou i accomplished the required points.

#2 the bonus system its not working.
I have favorite char d. Strange 3*
I got bonus char twice and both times it gave me wrong char, first cyclops and then ironfist.

Hope u read this and do something about it cause it seems all my efforts to contact the customer service, and the emails ive send went to the recycle bin.

Tnx in regards.

Comments

• jsimpy
    jsimpy Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Same thing happens to me. Shows a cover + bonus, but when checking rewards, they aren't the same.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please don't open a single thread on two unrelated issues. It makes it difficult to keep the discussion organized.

For the first issue, had the nodes started showing "6/6 rewards" and green check marks? You only get per-node rewards the first six clears for repeatable nodes. Any additional clears add to your score, but have no further guaranteed rewards. You could still get SHIELD Intercepts, Team-Up powers, or boosts, of course.

For the second issue, this is a display bug where it shows you two of one cover instead of two different covers you actually won. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=61242

Locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.