She-Hulk Settlement does nothing [Devs aware]

MunitionsFrenzy
MunitionsFrenzy Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
After the newest update, She-Hulk's Settlement...doesn't seem to steal tiles. In fact, it STRENGTHENS ENEMY TILES.

recreated with 100% consistency against Bullseye (Dark Avengers) Adamantium Bones protect tiles and Muscle Threaten strike tiles

Comments

• edgewriter
    edgewriter Posts: 68 Match Maker
    I noticed this same thing when attacked by an enemy She Hulk in the Simulator event today. The only attack tile on the board was one of mine and she simply strengthened it, while doing nothing else.
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Yep, happened to me too.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, letting you know that the developers are currently aware of this bug and are working on a fix. As of this moment, there is no eta on when this fix will be implemented. Should I get any updated information on the bug, I'll be sure to update you guys here on this forum post. That is unless Brigby beats me to it by adding it into the notes of a future patch notes forum post.
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    MunitionsFrenzy Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Thread title edited accordingly. Thanks.

Could we get a stickied and locked post in this forum titled "Known issues" or something, that you guys can update so we know not to over-report an issue? If you don't think it'd be useful, that's fine, but I think it'd cut down dramatically on the number of disparate threads all referencing the same problem, so that you guys don't have to sift through so many posts.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    actually it doesn't do nothing it does the reverse of what it is supposed to do. I improves the oppoents attack tiles and gives you nothing. This is the cost of hiring a green lawyer. icon_lol.gif
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Yeah happened to me too
  • alfredfaria
    alfredfaria Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Same issue here. icon_cry.gif