TU Token rewards

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
How about a Team Up token reward, because, at least for PvE, getting a big variety of TU's from the enemies you beat isn't that great. ("Oh you mean ANOTHER Moonstone Gravity Warp TU? Whoopiee").

So the idea would be to give out a TU token at low levels in PvP & PvE (say 200-400pts, and most importantly it doesn't replace an Iso/Token reward!). Or place it in the Daily Reward pool(maybe 2-3 tokens to replace that silly Standard token at Day 1000+....)

The TU Token would have:
* the latest 12x newest 4x Characters at a "respectable" level for their powers (3-5)
* ~6-8 5* TUs (because how else can you get a 5* TU in PvE?)
* other unique 3* TUs that can't normally be "earned" in a battle (like a 3* Kamala K's healing power, Falcon's Redwing, etc.) These would be given an appropriate AP cost to use them 1x. "Hey a 1-shot Redwing when I need it, great!"
* single 1-use "items", for example:
---- Chitari Chariot, 6AP, Select one Hero to send Airborne for 3 Turns. (A "save your Hero" TU)
---- Spider Cycle, 8AP. Place a 4-turn countdown one a selected Purple tile. It generates 1x random web tile per turn.
---- Sniper Support, 10AP. Place a 3-turn countdown on a random tile. It deals XXX damage.

Maybe rotate the 5* TUs every season to give more variety/change.

Hopefully you get the idea. The purpose is to give more variety of TUs to everyone in a unique way.

Comments

• Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    No, just let us turn off TUs drop. I always delete them, because I only want TUs from my alliance.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    My alliance gives fantastic TUs... I rarely accept TUs from the game, unless I'm playing at an odd hour where my alliance isn't available.

I give them great TUs in return, so it's all good, presumably. I have almost all 4*s champed, so if anyone wants specific ones, let me know!