Why No Phone # for Billing Support?

BlackWidower
BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
I made a purchase last night and right afterward was not given my hero points.

I have re-started all three platforms I have for the game (iPad, iPhone, Android) and still, no hero points.

There is no number to call and you are supposed to wait 72 hours for email support? For a billing inquiry.

You're really screwed because you can't chargeback or they will wipe your account and you have to wait? And their service hours are only 0900 - 1800 PDT (who owns a business that operates on a Pacific time Zone business hours?! ugh).

Totally unimpressed after spending hundreds of dollars a year on this game.

I seriously just want my final Jean Grey so I can start to Champion her, and it's not worth another $70.00 in the event they won't refund my first payment.

Comments

• BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    mexus wrote:
    I'm working in customer service as well and can totally understand why they don't have a phone line. People would call all the time, no matter the reason, and their mail-tickets would delay by huge numbers.
    From my experience, 72 hours is really just a safety level, it's usually much faster.
    Open a ticket, include as much information as possible and they'll sort the problem out swiftly.

I've manged entire customer service departments and provided ONLY phone support for billing. Technical support issues were handled via email within 24 hours max.

The only reason why their chargebacks are not through the roof is because they have their customers by the balls, if they chargeback, they will close their account.

It took them two **** days for a billing issue that was entirely their fault. Unacceptable.