Facebook login

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
Android:

LOGIN FAILED

Unable to connect to facebook at this time.
Please try again later.

Does anyone else get this?
Does it mean that facebook save is kaput?

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do you have the Facebook Application downloaded onto your device and signed into? If not, could you try downloading the application and sign into your account using the Facebook Application on your device to see if this resolves the issue you've experienced? Make sure that you remain signed in when you attempt to connect to Facebook through the in game prompt. Most users that have reported this found that this work around helps resolve this issue, but in the event that it doesn't or your Facebook save somehow gets overwritten, please do reach out to our support team so that they can restore your account.

If you're unsure of how to reach Customer Support, you can follow the link provided: https://d3go.com/mpq-support

If the work around does work, you should be good to uninstall or logout of the Facebook application.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've also been experiencing this, although it doesn't seem to have actually impacted my ability to back up my save through Facebook.

Tombstone, is the solution to keep the Facebook app installed, or is this a one-time fix? Because that app is terrible.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    It should be a one time fix. However if you need to move your account to another device or restore your account after an uninstall and reinstall, you may need to reinstall it again if the error prompt makes a return. It's not always the case but i've seen cases vary from player to player.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did download facebook app a while ago when having fb problems. They resolved and I deleted the app again as someone in the forum suggested.