Wasp yellow only creates one tile. But not always

areacode212
areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
I'm doing my PvE grind. Been using Wasp. Most of the time, her yellow has created 2 tiles as usual (though since I updated to the latest patch, they appear one at a time, and I could've sworn they used to appear together).

But, just now, I used it, and it only created one tile despite there being a ton of basic red tiles on the board.

This was on the SL Essential node in sub 3, team of Wasp SL Medusa.

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    haven't had this happen to me yet
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems to be a larger issue than just Wasp. I've also personally had Iron Fist Green, Nova Yellow, and Patch Red create fewer than the expected number of special tiles, despite all prereqs being met and having plenty of basic tiles of the appropriate color available on the board.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the issue with Wasp were she is creating only the single special tile, were there any special tiles present on the board already? IE: There was already a strike tile so she only placed a protect tile or there was already a protect tile so she only placed a strike?
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Tombstone wrote:
    For the issue with Wasp were she is creating only the single special tile, were there any special tiles present on the board already? IE: There was already a strike tile so she only placed a protect tile or there was already a protect tile so she only placed a strike?
    It's definitely happened to me when there are no other special tiles out. It's happening infrequently and I can't figure out a root cause. There is another thread here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=61227