Stunned AI characters using an ability 1 turn early?

areacode212
areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
Just fought IM40 a couple of times. When the AI comes out of stun, it's done on your turn so you should be able to use an ability before him. But both times, I got blasted by his red just as the stun effect wore off. Pretty sure I've seen this a few times this week, only before he cast Recharge when coming out of stun. Can anyone else verify this?

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Stunned characters should definitely be not firing abilities/passives when they are stunned. The only slight exception to this is Iron Man (Model 40)'s Recharge ability, and that's done to avoid placing your own character into a stun lock. Can you recall who was on both teams when you encountered this? Any team-ups your opponent used? To my knowledge this is not a known issue in the database, any information that can be provided will greatly help iron out this bug.
  • areacode212
    This was last night when I was sleepy, but I think I was using Nova, Medusa and Punisher Max vs IM40, OML and someone else who was dead by then.

Killed enemy #1. I believe OML was airborne. IM40's stun ends and immediately hits Punisher with his red, killing him icon_evil.gif

But I did another game against an IM40 and the same thing happened. IM40 's stun ends and this time hits Ballistic Salvo.

I know there are issues with Medusa so it's possible that having her on your team caused this too.
  • areacode212
    I recorded a video. Looks like he comes out of stun on the opponent's turn instead of yours:

https://youtu.be/U-5wJJQ5dOE

Skip to 2:45 to watch me get my **** kicked by this.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pardon the delay in getting back to you. So looking at the video, you are experiencing normal game functionality. Since the CD tiles go off at the beginning of your opponent's turn, Iron Man (Model 40) is stunned during the turn in which they go off. However, the counter should have gone down to 1 after your opponent's turn ended since he was technically stunned for a turn. The fact that you had sent the other two characters airborne may have affected the counter in some way, delaying the counter until after your turns were ending. Before he had fired his abilities in the video, he should have been displayed as no longer being stunned. Nonetheless, I'll pass this along to the team and see if they are aware that the issue is occurring.