support tickets open 2-4 WEEKS

Options
kookykrazee
kookykrazee Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
edited April 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I have enjoyed this game since the beta days. I even got my accounts linked up due to being a valued beta tester. I am appreciative of this. The problem has arisen, more than a month ago, where I submitted a ticket, as requested to have my phone relinked and now there sits multiple tickets, as old as a month, open and not replied to. Can someone at least give feedback about if support went on vacation or what. I just would like to play my game as I have, up until a month ago. Thanks!

Comments

• So you got a thread locked because you brought it back to life months after it was opened and you were told the right place to voice your concerns was in support. But instead you make an entirely new post about it here lol

Locked in 3.....2.....1
  • kookykrazee
    kookykrazee Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I posted this in the general thread as none of the threads specifically said Support and my situation is not a bug. I did put support in the heading. If this needs to be moved to a different thread, I am fine with that, but why say this post will be locked if I placed it in the wrong spot? On the note of the Beta thread being posted to. That is where we all posted, originally, to get linked up as we could not get PMs to work for most of us.
  • 1.) For your info, the mods don't work for D3 - we're volunteers and can't do anything to actually advance your case with technical support. If I could, I would.
    2.) I did link you the correct tools for advancing your case. I wish there was more we could do, but there isn't. My shiny green name doesn't give me mystical powers to contact IceIX or any of the other red names.

Please try the in-game tool if it's available to you, or follow the instructions in the support thread. All I can say is be persistent and good luck.

(I was sorely tempted to copy and paste my previous response. It seemed like an amusingly morbid but ironic way to respond)
This discussion has been closed.