Behemoth Burrito order

jneidus
jneidus Posts: 66 Match Maker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I know the table in Brigby's "Update to Deadpool's Daily Quest!" post is not in chronological order (we just skipped from MaxPun to Mr.F, which I'm pretty sure isn't the first skip we've seen), and I know that the monthly sneak peeks will update every cycle, but is there a post that has them all listed out IN ORDER that I can just bookmark, rather than having to go to the monthly sneak peek?

Otherwise, I know we haven't run through the full cycle yet, but is anyone keeping track?

Not sure why the table in Brigby's post is not chronologically accurate (not blaming Brigs, just the info he was given), but it would be handy to have one place that I can go to see who I will need for the next 2-3 days since I don't have enough roster slots for all the 2*s yet and I am cycling through as needed.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is kept tracked here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2017
    It was being tracked there. SnowcaTT isn't doing the updates anymore because of the ****-tier decision to vault having ruined his enthusiasm.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    So far it appears that the skips are using the same logic as skips for Clash of the Titans. I'd go a step further and say this is likely not so much a calculated decision as a byproduct of skipping them in CotT. These characters probably have a flag of "SkipInDDQ=Yes" or something.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason as to why they started at #6 in "the list" for Behemoth Burrito, since most of those characters are old. To be the essential for Crash of the Titans, they have to be featured in a regular PvE at least twice. Otherwise, the only reason why we might see an essential skipped is because they want to feature it later to coincide with some event, there is a bug involved in either the essential or their opponent, or because the character is getting rebalanced.

Unfortunately, we won't know whether or not an essential is going to be skipped until they tell us (or it becomes visible in the vault).
  • jneidus
    jneidus Posts: 66 Match Maker
    It is kept tracked here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817

Thanks, but as snlf25 pointed out, SnowcaTT stopped updating it because of vaulting.