Moon Knight Fist of Khonshu not healing [Devs aware] (merged)

Options
Rick_OShay
Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
When downing the final enemy of the match with Moon Knight's black power, Fist of Khonshu, he no longer regains health on this final blow.
The health regain works properly when downing other enemies, just not the final enemy, as if the Victory banner now jumps ahead of the heal.
Tested it many times, and I was definitely not vs Kate Bishop's blue.
I would often ensure I ended the match this way to regain health prior to starting the next match.
Out of curiosity, I also tested XFDeadpool's red ability, and it still regains health when this power ends the match.

Ticked has been submitted. Please reply if you are seeing the same thing.

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Deadpool's red regenerates at the same time as the damage
    Moon Knight's black regens after the enemy is downed
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Deadpool's red regenerates at the same time as the damage
    Moon Knight's black regens after the enemy is downed
    You are correct in how the powers read, so maybe there's a chance this is a stealth nerf / unfortunate change.
    But I want to assure the team that this power used to heal upon downing the final opponent, prior to the recent update.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's probably an order of events issue. Normally, only passives won't work (which hurts X-23's heal) when getting a Victory. Maybe it's treating that heal like a passive to the power? It shouldn't, but them's the bugs.
  • shirwin
    shirwin Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here. I also made an in game report. I'm using iphone7 and IOS 10.2.1. It seems to be an sequence issue: the game ends before Fist of Khonshu restores HP, and this issue comes with the latest update.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey guys, just letting you all know that this is indeed an issue with the most recent update. At this time I cannot disclose on when it will be fixed. It's not so much as I'm not permitted, but I don't want to give you guys an eta and then have the fix not come out on that date. Would like to avoid the pitchforks and torches.

However, should I receive an update on the situation, I will reach back to this forum post and update it with when the fix will be released. That is unless Brigby beats me to it by adding it to patch/hotfix notes.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Not healing character when the enemy killed ends the match. Unless his powers were recently revised, he used to still heal even on a game winning KO.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Already reported, mods please delete

Merged with existing thread instead. -DayvBang
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I just checked three times, downed an enemy and did not heal. I like MK, hopefully this gets fixed soon. I'm not likely to use him until it does.
  • Tombstone
    Options
    Hey Dartmaster01, just wanna make sure about some facts before I say anything for certain, but were you testing against the last enemy during the mission? The devs are currently aware that Moon Knight (Marc Spector)'s Fist of Khonshu (Black) does not heal him if the downed enemy is the last enemy alive. If this is not the case, could you please give us a little more information to work with, such as which characters made up both teams and the events leading up to the described issue?
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I checked against the last enemy and when multiple enemies were remaining. As far as I can tell it doesn't work in any scenario. My team was 4* Thor, Ironman 40, and Moon Knight. It was during the second and third subs of the Hulk event. The enemies were the two hardest non-essential nodes from these subs. Thanks
  • Tombstone
    Options
    Hm... I'll go ahead and bring this up with the team, see if they can reproduce anything. If you have anymore information regarding this case, we would like to recommend contacting the Customer Support team so they can take a closer look at the issue described and see what's going on. You can contact them with this link: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was using Moon Knight during the Divine Champions tournament. The healing worked on the first or second KO but not if it was the last enemy standing.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,308 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My MK worked OK in HoD.  Just not the last enemy AKA the known bug.
  • Merrick
    Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Moon Knight's black is not healing when he kills the last character alive. 
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Battle ends before he heals. Happens to XF deadpool too. You'll have to plan around it. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,308 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is a known bug.  Not intended design.  Devs are supposed to be addressing it at some point....
  • SummerGlau
    edited April 2017
    Options
    there is a topic for this in bugs and technical issues
    Fist of Khonshu not healing Moon Knight — D3 Go! Forums

apparently moon knight isn't getting health if you down the last enemy because the damage and healing are two actions, whereas if Deadpool downs the last enemy with "Out of Bullets" it's one action

X-23's Savage Healing won't work if she downs the last enemy with an appropriate Match
  • SummerGlau
    Options
    Figure15 said:
    Battle ends before he heals. Happens to XF deadpool too. You'll have to plan around it. 
    Actually last time I downed the last enemy with "Out of Bullets" he still healed for reasons in my above post
  • Merrick
    Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It was so far down the list of glitches I hadn't noticed the post. 

Mods please lock this topic.