Character order Help

Options
Phaserhawk
Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Okay, what is the current order for positions 1-2 and 3 it use to be

2 3

I use to put Hawkeye at the 3 spot and when he avoided, 1 would take his place, I do that now and 2 does. So did they flip-flop 2and 3 or is Hawkeye's skill working opposite?

Comments

• OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I always thought Hawkeye jumped behind the last guy to do a match. The current order is most definitely 2 (1) 3 on the roster though.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I always thought Hawkeye jumped behind the last guy to do a match. The current order is most definitely 2 (1) 3 on the roster though.

Well good to know that didn't change, probably Hawkeye or I didn't read close enough.
  • So I am playing around with Order and can flipflop who matches red between my 141 mags and patch, but spidey lvl 103 seems to match yellow no matter what order I have. All 3 show yellow at 52. Is there a hidden decimal on spidey that is raising him above the other two?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    SoloRidge wrote:
    So I am playing around with Order and can flipflop who matches red between my 141 mags and patch, but spidey lvl 103 seems to match yellow no matter what order I have. All 3 show yellow at 52. Is there a hidden decimal on spidey that is raising him above the other two?
    Probably. Spidey has yellow as his strongest colour, while Mags and Patch have it as their 3rd strongest colour. You have to side Spidey with equally leveled Panther/lazyCap for Spidey not to tank yellow.
  • Phaserhawk wrote:
    I use to put Hawkeye at the 3 spot and when he avoided, 1 would take his place, I do that now and 2 does. So did they flip-flop 2and 3 or is Hawkeye's skill working opposite?

The order for tie-breaking match damage priority has stayed the same (center > left > right, just as you had it), but I remember reading recently that they changed the targeting on M.Hawkeye's Avoid. I'll see if I can find it, but I think the Avoid target switched to the reverse of its old behavior, but is still position-based.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I place mHawkeye left and he avoids to the central character. If I put him on the right, he avoids to the character on the left, which is a no-go most times.