CD tiles doing damage when resolving?

Jathro
Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Apologies if this was posted elsewhere but during this past LR I noticed Loki's Mischief tiles doing 1 damage each time they resolved. Surely this is some sort of bug or glitch introduced during a recent patch, but I can't figure out what changed to prompt this error.

Anyone else notice weird CD tiles interactions?

Comments

• Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    This was posted in the Bugs discussion room. Devs are "aware" of the problem. For all the good that does. icon_eek.gif
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Note that this is affected by strike tiles, which has turned my Wasp/Falcon combo into an absolute murderer once all the tiles are down and her blue is going off every turn.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've noticed it as well. Once you launch OML black, that -1 gets buffed a ton.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    And on the other hand when facing strike spamming goons, watch out. I was killed i DDQ Under the Sea level second wave, did not know **** happened icon_eek.gif
  • Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    I have been using it with starlord, 5* black panther (the black cool down tile) and rocket and groots blue, evilness all round
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Getting tired of every update breaking something else. This every-two-weeks update cycle seems hurtful to the game.