Deep breathing and cheating

Options
Gideon
Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Deep breath. A certain person wasn't at the top of the leader boards recently due to the update. The hacked APK app just got an update and guess who's back at the top again ? This is so obvious. Deep breath. They should just change the rewards to top four because number 1 will always be the certain person I'm talking about. Hurry hurry take the post down . Sweep it under the rug .

Comments

• buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Are you talking about the guy at the top of the event, or the guy at the top of QB?
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Both in actuality. I hadn't realized that the QB was also being stolen from legitimate players. We can't talk about it. Shhh. Where's the broom?
  • killwind
    killwind Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You can post up a screen shot,post it up.
  • buscemi
    Options
    killwind wrote:
    You can post up a screen shot,post it up.

Nope. The last screenshot of a cheater was censored.

Just to re-iterate from this thread, it's possible that I'll post up instructions on how to cheat on my faceboook page in a few days, along with a strongly worded warning not to use them. Hopefully it should help avoid players accidentally cheating.

According to rumour, the latest version of the cheat is [redacted], so it can't be [redacted]. [redacted] is one of the methods the dev team use to [redacted], but now they won't be able to.
  • Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    How can cheaters just come back? Don't they have their accounts obliterated?
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I didn't realize QB was being stolen either. I do recognize the name at the top of QB right now. Curious.
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They are back again, yes. On top of all the ridiculous changes through the update, one of the known existing major failures has not been fixed. I am getting the feeling, this is some kind of strange social experiment in how long does it take for a game developers through doing everything possible wrong to make people stop playing their game. Weirdly enough, many of us are still there! But I am confident, the company will soon find another way to alienate us even more.
  • buscemi
    Options
    Dologan wrote:
    How can cheaters just come back? Don't they have their accounts obliterated?

Who knows? It's official policy never to tell us what official policy is. We assumed something had been done officially about cheaters before, but we'll never actually know.