Missing cover

DonkeyTeeth
DonkeyTeeth Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
I got something weird last night... I had Doc Ock set as my bonus because he was at 12 covers. I opened an elite token and Doc showed up as the first pull. Then the bonus pull showed him. I went to champ him and only one cover was in my roster waiting to be added. I don't know why it showed two Doc Ocks... it should have been a random 3 star and a bonus Doc cover because he is vaulted. So, I should have received two 3 star covers and I only got one. I don't have any screen captures. I feel that an elite token would be proper compensation as I don't know what the other cover was. Thank you!

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    I had something similar happen last night, 3 different times actually.

I:
    saw Thanos/Thanos - inventory showed IM40/Thanos
    saw Thanos/Thanos - inventory showed KK/Thanos
    saw Strange/Strange - inventory showed Squirrel Girl/Strange

My theory is that, when you hit a bonus hero draw, you see the bonus hero for both the drawn cover and the bonus cover. But your inventory actually lists what you drew, but weren't able to see.

So hopefully you had another 3* in your inventory right below the ock cover that was your bonus.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker

So hopefully you had another 3* in your inventory right below the ock cover that was your bonus.
    It happened to me as well (was expecting 2 icon_ironfist.png ), but no other bonus character showed up in my inventory instead of the one it displayed. Just the initial IF from the token. Wah-wah.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    There has been a display issue with Bonus Covers where the initial pull will display a different cover. Did you get a random cover that's different from your pull or are you missing a cover entirely?

I'd recommend opening a ticket with Customer Support here: https://d3go.com/mpq-support , they should be able to assist with missing items.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,697 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same thing happened to me with Dr. Strange. I pulled a standard token and got 3-star Strange. I only have one 3-star favorite, who also happens to be Strange. So, the automatic bonus cover was also 3-star Strange. But when I went to my covers, there was only one Strange instead of two sitting there.

Maybe it has something to do with pulling the same cover as your bonus cover? Anyway, I submitted a ticket.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,697 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just happened again, but now I think there's something wrong because I pulled 3* Strange from a standard token three times today. So maybe it's part of the other bug where covers are displaying wrong. I can't tell.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    FaustianDeal has the right idea, the initial cover before the Bonus Heroes cover is incorrectly displayed. An annoying visual error, but a visual error nonetheless.

However, if you're unsure, we still welcome you to contact the Customer Support team, as the can confirm the issue on a more technical level.
  • TheAlphateam
    TheAlphateam Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I had the same thing. Have 3* Blade favorited and got him as a bonus too and only had one Blade.