The AI would tell me I just cheated (epic cascade)

Options
Disclaimer: NO REAL CHEATING INVOLVED.

I downed Yelena full health level 75 in one turn without using abilities.

I made one T-match which dropped into another T-match that set up another T-match and that crit-tile caused a 4-match. Yelena dead. This was on my 2nd turn.

Easily my most epic cascade that I could actually tell what was going on. I've had multiple 4-matches before but this made my puzzle heart melt.

Comments

• Haha nice! I had something similar happen, but then with no board control characters, I died to the 2 goons that were left =(
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Someone needs to sit down with the AI and explain how a little anecdotal evidence doesn't prove cheating.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    It's the nerd in me, but cascades like this, I want to see. Every so often there is something in game that I wish I could record.
  • It's the nerd in me, but cascades like this, I want to see. Every so often there is something in game that I wish I could record.

Agreed. I could see that my first T-match would instantly trigger then next and for a split second I wished I'd taken a screenshot. But I find that you play it so fast that you barely have time to think that before you've made the match already.

Maybe it's time to start streaming MPQ on Twitch icon_razz.gif
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    well you could just stream privately and cut little moments into a video afterwards
    I'd have done that long ago if they didn't suddenly change their mind about device linking :/
  • This morning I had a similar one happen the other way in Heroic Venom. Daken had no strike tiles down to begin with but made a green match which started a cascade which took out the last 1000 or so hp of my Human Torch... then melted down my level 85 2* Wolvie from max hp to 0 (a big crit after several strike tiles were down was involved). Couldn't help but sigh and retreat.