Wasp - Tactical Intuition Buggy

apmonte
apmonte Posts: 72
It seems like I've had several instances where I fired off Wasp's Tactical Intuition (typically paired with OML & Star Lord), and only ended up with a red strike tile (no protect tile). At other times it has functioned as expected. I'm confident that there were basic red tiles available. Has anyone else experienced this? I'll keep watching and post an update (and maybe take a screenshot) if it happens again.

Comments

• DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    I had that happen this morning. I'm guessing it's checking & deciding which tiles to change individually before changing any, so the same tile might get marked for each.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Confirmed, same issue here. I definitely had no special tiles out, plenty of basic red tiles available, and Tactical Intuition created a strike tile only, no protect. Later in the same match it worked fine.
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    MunitionsFrenzy Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    DAC169 wrote:
    I had that happen this morning. I'm guessing it's checking & deciding which tiles to change individually before changing any, so the same tile might get marked for each.
    Given that the vast majority of glitches in the recent patches have been "events occur in sequence rather than simultaneously", this seems probable and might also explain She-Hulk's Settlement bug.