Phoenix alive with From the Ashes CD tile on board

Rykard
Rykard Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
I was playing with Phoenix, max cover 3 star Thanos, and max cover 3 star Dr Strange and I was fighting three Iso 8 brotherhood enemies. I looked away the moment the bug actually occurred but I looked back and saw the repercussions.

Here's what I believe happened. Phoenix is at very low health (I took her in weak). I made a match that would kill one of the Iso 8 Control and looked away from my phone, (this is where I'm unsure of the order of things) Strange throws Flames of Faltine healing the team, Thanos throws Court Death killing Phoenix, death triggers Phoenix's From the Ashes. It's after this I look back at my phone to see Phoenix with a pitiful amount of health and a From the Ashes tile on the board.

I continue to play. I kill another Iso 8 guy, this time Court Death kills Phoenix, she puts another fresh From the Ashes CD on the board, while the previous one finishes and brings her back to life, again, with a fresh From the Ashes on the board.

Good luck reproducing that. I can provide screenshots if necessary.

Comments

• bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Someone else has reported something similar: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59211

It seems that the game sometimes incorrectly ignores burst healing Phoenix receives from another character such as Dr. Strange (I'd bet Kamala Khan, Mr. Fantastic, Spider-Gwen, Beast, OBW etc. probably have the same issue) when it drops the Ashes CD.
  • ChuckFan
    ChuckFan Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Yes, both are the same issue. We'll see it more often in this PVP with KK being a burst healer as well. Do we need to send support tickets in for these issues still?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, I went ahead and informed the team of this report and it is currently being looked into. Writing in a ticket to support won't be necassary at this point, but if you have come across a similar issue with another set of characters, please feel free to write in. Customer Support will welcome all tickets from players, even if the problem is normal game functionality or not. It's better to file in a report and be informed that it is normal game functionality than not file a report and have it turn out to be a bug.

If you need to reach out to customer support for anything and you are unsure how, you can utilize the following link to contact them: https://d3go.com/mpq-support