Fix the adjective scaling issue!

Options
Seriously, MPQ. First it was "Hard Mode." Then it was "Heroic Mode." Now it's "Heroic Mode" and "Heroic Deadly Mode." WHAT COULD BE NEXT? Are we going to learn from Capcom and have a Hyper Super Deadly Heroic Mode: Third Strike EX?

(It's the H.A.M.M.E.R. chapter again, except all the enemies are level 400. Only allowed characters are Bagman, Bagwoman (IW) and Baggirl (Yelena). And you have to pay HP to get in, except for S.H.I.E.L.D members, who pay in periods.)

Comments

• I think they're just trying to figure out their High Yield Death Rate Accrual
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Alarron wrote:
    Seriously, MPQ. First it was "Hard Mode." Then it was "Heroic Mode." Now it's "Heroic Mode" and "Heroic Deadly Mode." WHAT COULD BE NEXT?
    Ludicrous Mode.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At least Third Strike was great. Maybe lightning will strike twice.
  • I think they're just trying to figure out their High Yield Death Rate Accrual

HAAAAH you beat me to it. I was trying to figure out what it should mean.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Alarron wrote:
    Seriously, MPQ. First it was "Hard Mode." Then it was "Heroic Mode." Now it's "Heroic Mode" and "Heroic Deadly Mode." WHAT COULD BE NEXT?
    Ludicrous Mode.

Fasten all seat belts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall! Cancel the three ring circus! Secure all animals in the zoo-- We're going Ludicrous Heroic Mode.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They should just replace Heroic with Masochistic.
  • Alarron wrote:

Deadly is the last rank before reaching Elite. So... Heroic Elite Mode? icon_mrgreen.gif

(playing The Blue Danube in background)

For those who Just Don't Get It:
  • An alliance teammate has a better roster than me, in theory, but when it comes to this tournament, we have the same roster: Max wolvie, max storm, 3 covers in torch. My first nodes are doable. His hard node starts at level 170!

With nothing that even resembles board control available, level 170 goons are just out of reach without a max black panther.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    Alarron wrote:
    Ludicrous Mode.

So you're saying we're already in Ridiculous Mode, eh?
  • HailMary wrote:
    Alarron wrote:
    Ludicrous Mode.
    Bagman Mode. Because you'll feel absolutely useless and all signs say you'll receive a kicking.