Elektra Shadow Step not preventing damage [Devs Aware]

alaeth
alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
Elektra's Black prevents all damage, but sometimes it doesn't.

Most obvious when she is really low on health, but I just managed to fire off Shadow Step. Instead of being "protected", she was killed.

It may be similar to Thanos' ability not firing... something related to cascades and other passive abilities firing...

Will post back if I can narrow it down :-/

Comments

• blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    I can confirm.

It looks like it may be the value of strike tiles that is getting through.
  • Failbot
    Failbot Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    The damage she doesn't prevent is from the enemy strike tile value on the board.

Also why is it that the enemies affected by Shadow Strike aren't damaged until next turn? It should either be specified in the tooltip or fixed to actually damage the enemies when the tile is cleared.
  • Zyrook
    Zyrook Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Okay, so Shadow Step doesn't effect Strike tile damage. That seems like a pretty glaring weakness considering she's designed to counter Strike Tiles. Is that a bug? And if it's intended can we get an update to the description to reflect that so we're not left scratching our heads when damage gets through the Shadow Step.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, it's a bug. It's been reported before, and the devs know.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59461
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59775
    Brigby wrote:
    Hi Everyone. This is the same issue that Elektra faces with her Shadow Step, as well as Colossus with his Immovable Object ability.

All of these are addressed in an active bug report currently in the database.