At least they got one thing right...

Options
Mainloop25
Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I like the smaller brackets in platinum. I have seen almost all completely new names for me, and a shot at top 100 isn't feeling nearly as oppressive as it was before. I was rank #9 for a little while despite missing many of those awful objectives. So I am a little happy about that.

Now, if we can get those rewards back to being more meaningful again...

Comments

• wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lucky you... I've still faced off the same player's Kiora deck I've been seeing for months 4 times already in this event. On the fourth matchup I forfeit the match as soon as it started as I wasn't in the mood to watch him combo off on infinite Baral thopters for a 4th time.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They also made several things in WUBRG order, like the planeswalker mana gains and the colour mastery charts.
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think the new arena event is great.
    Its really cool to be forced outside of our comfort zones and use PW in a different way.
    matchmaking is still a problem though.
    All my early games were against the same oppenent
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, except they nerfed the rewards so low that I don't even care if I get top 5 or 25... or really play at all..
  • MTG_Mage
    MTG_Mage Posts: 224 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They also made several things in WUBRG order, like the planeswalker mana gains and the colour mastery charts.
    WOW I specifically complained about this, I even put it in the bugs thread instead of suggestions as it is imperative they be in this order. Hopefully when the next nodes of power or similar event comes up the nodes will be in the right order.