Lost Cover?

Greetings fellow MPQ veterans and players.

My alliance is currently in the midst The Avengers vs. Ultron game and we just completed Round 5 this morning, this awarding us the red Star Lord cover. When I turned on my device, the red star Lord cover was there with the CLAIM button. When I pressed the CLAIM button, it directed me to LOG IN.

When I logged in, the cover was gone and NOT within my queue. Tried playing a few more nodes in the event, but no cover. Contacted some alliance members, and they received their covers. This is very upsetting because I REALLY need this cover, since the vaulting of this character. My Star Lord sits at 4/5/1, and his cover is truly needed.

Has anyone had this happen to them, and if so, did they recieve any help from customer support? I have sent in a "ticket", but I have read a lot of horror stories about their customer service. I am the TOP player in my alliance, and I have to bust my hump just to try to reach the 1st 4 star cover in any boss event, since my alliance appears to be causal play. This is irritating, and I am ready to bag this event if I am playing form nothing.

Any advice, assistance, or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sending a PM to Brigby (link him this thread, too) would probably be a good idea. He can look into it directly, or at least give the CS team a nudge.
  • Sending a PM to Brigby (link him this thread, too) would probably be a good idea. He can look into it directly, or at least give the CS team a nudge.

Thank you sir for the response!

I took your advice and sent a PM to Brigby. In addition, I received confirmation that D3 received the ticket. I can only cross my fingers, but may not hold my breath.

Since the MEET ROCKET & GROOT preview was posted, another red cover is going to be available in progression. This makes it all the more urgent as I could potentially take my character to 4/5/3 and (1) step closer to completion.