What does limited mean?

Lightcell
Lightcell Posts: 78 Match Maker
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I looked through the forums and don't see anything about it and not sure what it means. I have two and not sure how to train them :-/

Comments

• metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    It means not usually available in tokens, and they are basically useless enough to warrant not having them. There's 4 now, Yelena and Bagman are available only from PVP random drops, Devil Dino is available from tokens only during Anniversary period around October, and Howard the Duck is available only when the devs decide to run Duck Season.
  • Lightcell
    Lightcell Posts: 78 Match Maker
    metallion wrote:
    It means not usually available in tokens, and they are basically useless enough to warrant not having them. There's 4 now, Yelena and Bagman are available only from PVP random drops, Devil Dino is available from tokens only during Anniversary period around October, and Howard the Duck is available only when the devs decide to run Duck Season.

Okay I have Bagman and Yelena got them when the game started because I really wanted them. Just started playing again lately and having issues with cover space :-/ thanks for the info icon_e_smile.gif wasn't sure if they were junk or should keep
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lightcell wrote:
    metallion wrote:

Okay I have Bagman and Yelena got them when the game started because I really wanted them. Just started playing again lately and having issues with cover space :-/ thanks for the info icon_e_smile.gif wasn't sure if they were junk or should keep

Bagman is worth keeping for the champion rewards if you can dedicate the roster space. Yelena I wouldn't bother with. Duck and Dino ain't bad. Just...only available at select times.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bagman is not worth keeping if you need roster space. He's a luxury at best. His rewards are the same as any other 2* except you get a Legendary token at level 144. I've had mine for almost a year and he's level 132. So it's not like you're flipping him for a token every few months.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've kept Devil Dino (5/5/3, level 167) and Howard (1/4/0, level 86)
    used Yelena as a space taker once or twice
    have only seen 1 Bagman Cover
    I'll be getting Dino Covers in July (days 365-367) so champing will likely happen there
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:
    Bagman is not worth keeping if you need roster space. He's a luxury at best. His rewards are the same as any other 2* except you get a Legendary token at level 144. I've had mine for almost a year and he's level 132. So it's not like you're flipping him for a token every few months.
    And it's worse now that there are not as many 2*s dropping as PVP match rewards this year. I was able to champion him to max over the course of last year, but have only hit 3-4 covers this year.