Response from the devs?

Options
Sorin81
Sorin81 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
edited March 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
So now some of us have taken the 100 manacrystal.png and we played your new event, we've seen what has been done to the card packs and we've seen the reduction in event rewards.

You have seen our reaction. You have the feedback you asked for from the players.

We would like a response from you now, devs.
No double talk. No back peddling. And please no company lines.

Comments

• MightyKrakyn
    Options
    The representatives do not have unilateral authority to say whatever they want to us. Their jobs depend on that. But the only way management is getting our complaints is through the representatives here. I'm not sure if those making decisions actually understand how prolific this problem is, and how close it is to a riot. I'm wondering how to contact Hibernum directly.
  • orgazmo
    orgazmo Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The representatives do not have unilateral authority to say whatever they want to us. Their jobs depend on that. But the only way management is getting our complaints is through the representatives here. I'm not sure if those making decisions actually understand how prolific this problem is, and how close it is to a riot. I'm wondering how to contact Hibernum directly.

LinkedIn if you have an account.
  • Kevinanth
    Kevinanth Posts: 50
    Options
    orgazmo wrote:

LinkedIn if you have an account.

Here:

INFORMATIONS

+1 (514) 504-4297
    info@hibernum.com
    CORPORATIF
    bizdev@hibernum.com
    EMPLOIS
    jobs@hibernum.com
    MÉDIA
    press@hibernum.com
    SUPPORT
    support@hibernum.com
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorin81 wrote:
    So now some of us have taken the 100 manacrystal.png and we played your new event, we've seen what has been done to the card packs and we've seen the reduction in event rewards.

You have seen our reaction. You have the feedback you asked for from the players.

We would like a response from you now, devs.
    No double talk. No back peddling. And please no company lines.

And by devs -- to be clear -- we'd like a response from Hibernum. Don't put this off on Brigby and D3. This was your call -- you made a bunch of ridiculous changes that had nothing to do with community feedback -- you never asked for feedback while you were making these changes. Time to speak up. Stop making Brigby deal with your bad decisions.
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2017
    Options
    [redacted]
  • Sorin81
    Options
    bken1234 wrote:
    And by devs -- to be clear -- we'd like a response from Hibernum. Don't put this off on Brigby and D3. This was your call -- you made a bunch of ridiculous changes that had nothing to do with community feedback -- you never asked for feedback while you were making these changes. Time to speak up. Stop making Brigby deal with your bad decisions.

Absolutely right. It's an utter shame that Brigby has been left almost entirely on his on the last few days here on the forums. He's done an amazing job answering the questions he can and just trying to keep things civil. He's as much a part of this community as anyone.
  • drabix
    drabix Posts: 10
    Options
    You can also try Wizards on Twitter @Wizards_help so they know how their IP is being represented.

If this were Games Workshop they would not be cool as they keep an ironclad grip on their IP. Not sure how Wizards operates.
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bken1234 wrote:

I'm not sure that is clear. D3 is the publisher, they are responsible for the overall product which should include financial decisions like devaluing the currency and setting rewards.

IMO, the design aspect is still pretty good. The concepts introduced in the update could be good if they hadn't bungled the implementation.

But of course @Brigby shouldn't be blamed as he has no direct power over content.
  • Sorin81
    Options
    It is now Monday morning. It's time to address our issues.