Hawkeye(Hawkguy) Because Boomerangs not scaling with level

Options
Jaedenkaal
Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
The strike tiles created by this power at rank 1 are strength 26 at level 40, and are also strength 26 at level 119. The tooltip for the higher ranks also shows the same behavior although I can't test that in a match as I only have 1 rank.

The damage from the resolving countdown scales as expected (611 to 1590) As no other power with strike tiles behaves this way I'm guessing this was not intended.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Options
    In Rocket and Groot, boosted to level 138 (still from 40) the strike tiles for Because... Boomerangs still do the same damage as they do unboosted. The countdown tile damage does increase.

I haven't put any experience into Hawkeye so I can't confirm if this still occurs once his "natural" level is increased above 40.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My level 102 Hawkguy with 2 purple covers creates strike tiles of strength 33. Boosted to level 200 in Meet R&G, he still makes strength 33 strike tiles. Does seem very strange and likely not intended.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Options
    Oh good, it's not just me. Seems weird, right?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey guys, want to let you know that the developers are currently investigating into this issue with Hawkeye (Hawkguy) Because… Boomerangs (Purple Ability) Strike tiles not scaling with his levels. When I receive a confirmation that bug has been fixed in either a hotfix or patch, I'll be sure to update this thread.