73 Legendary tokens and only one bonus hero...

Thanos
Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Title says it all. Has anyone else experienced extremely low bonus draws from Legendary tokens? Should I bother sending in a ticket or will they just say it's bad luck on my part?

Glad i recorded it, video below:

https://youtu.be/qZBtwXE7xp8

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a blade from an event token this morning and got my 13th peggy cover. and just now i pulled a peggy from an heroic and got a cap marvel.

so yeah, bad luck. welcome to mpq...
  • VizMantis
    VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    I've only gotten one bonus cover from an LT so far, but I've only opened like 15 LTs since the feature was introduced. So I'm still in the advertised 1 in 20 zone. Of course, that bonus hero was the 1 color I had 5 of already so I may as well be running at 0.
  • archmag
    archmag Posts: 25
    Just bad luck. Even with 73 tokens it's still too small sample to say anything. Drops can vary from the average a lot when samples are small.

Also it's 2.7% chance not to get a bonus pull from legendary tokens in 70 tries. This means that out of 1000 people on average 27 people will be in similar situation as you. Just imagine how many other people there are that also have such bad pulls and you may feel better.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    the fact that you got one says bad luck
    i've pulled more than 20 LT since BH started with no bonus
    plenty of bonus 3's though including 2 from standards
  • archmag
    archmag Posts: 25
    I only got 4x3* from elite tokens and 3x3* from standard tokens since bonuses started. Nothing from other ones, but it's still great that we can get them now, I think. Strange is progressing much faster than he would without them.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't get many, but I get some, and when I do, it's nice.