PVE Rewards need to be redone

Dumptruckguy
Dumptruckguy Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
Now that there are bonus covers, rewards that include covers are more valuable than specific character covers. For example, in the latest enemy of the state event, at level 8, if you finished 301-400, you received 6 elite tokens. If you finished 201-300, you "bump up" to a deadpool red cover. Most likely level 8 players have a champion leveled deadpool, and an additional cover is most likely to return you 500 ISO. If you get 6 elite tokens, even if they all return 2* covers, that would return you 1500 ISO if you sold them all. I'd much rather receive the tokens, ESPECIALLY since there's a chance they'll return a bonus cover.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    You see a 500 ISO reward, I see one step closer to the good rewards - particularly the fourstar covers and legendary tokens. YMMV.
  • Teskal
    Teskal Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    No, not all have Deadpool as champ and if they have, not all have him max champed, which would be the next goal after he is a champ. Like all others...

But I think it would make sense not to remove all 6 elite tokens and get only Deadpool. Maybe 4 token + Deadpool.

The rewards should be really changed. Especially in PVE's like Galactus, Civil War, Ultron and Gauntlet. During these PVE's I'm really missing HP, Iso-8 and many tokens/covers I would get in normal PVE's. Especially for beginners.

Even worst, missing HP means I can't add the covers I get from the Ulron event, but maybe need them in the next PVE. Which really s*cks.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boss sub missions could up the rewards on the wave missions, and maybe the essential (featured character) mission. Can't really argue with the 500 ISO too much I guess, but one or two 1CP rewards would help with the disparity between Boss events and normal ones. And naturally, featured 4* in individual progress would be nice.